{Blog Life} Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup 2012

Saturday evening was the Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup at the beautiful Brassaii Restaurant & Lounge.

Vie and Daniella did an amazing job organizing the event! The speakers featured were Cameron MacNeil and Lisa Murphy of House & Home, Cassandra LaValle, with a surprise visit from Brian Gluckstein!

They all shared some great tips and stories, although my memory is already a little hazy at this point (a little tipsy from the wine and a lot tired from all the recent events!), but I really enjoyed it all!

 Vie

 Cameron MacNeil

 Lisa Murphy

 Cassandra LaValle

 Brian Gluckstein

I was a little nervous going in, but it was a great extension to BlogPodium for meeting some of the people behind the blogs that I love. I realized though that I really need to update my subscriptions and create a new blog roll list for my fellow Canadian bloggers! I keep putting it off even though I have a lot of links already saved in my bookmarks, but now with the BlogPodium directory and some business cards I really have no excuse!

The amazing sponsors who made this event possible: House & Home, Delta Faucet, Cottonelle, Ikea, CIL, GlucksteinHome, and AyA Kitchens. Sponsors for the prize table also included: Green Light District, Rowenta, CB2, and Kravet.

My mom is in love with the Jonathan Adler designed toilet paper roll cover we were each given in the fabulous swag bags (I got the one with the blue lid), so I think I've been tasked to look into getting one for the powder room except that none of the colours match.

No comments:

Post a Comment